Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Bibs

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted.













Here is my latest creation: Flannel Baby Bibs. I love them! My son has one and I use it the most often because it is the perfect size. They are made with 100% cotton flannel on the front and back and I used Velcro for the closure. I have had them made with the exception of the Velcro closure for a week now. They are basic and simple, which is probably a big reason why I like them.











I went shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving, which I never do because the very thought terrifies me. Anyhoo, I bought some really cute owl and farm animal prints that I can't wait to use. I will probably just make more bibs.

In addition, I am very excited because this Friday I am going to have a booth at a craft fair through my husband's work. It will be my first booth (and potentially my very first sale). I can't wait but at the same time I am nervous because, well, what if nobody is interested? That would be a big bummer. But, what ever is left over will be heading to Etsy.

No comments: