Thursday, December 25, 2008

Baby Rattles

Christmas is here and the presents are unwrapped. My baby is 11 months old so for Christmas we made him rattles. They were so easy and even better, they were free! I saved all of the pill bottles from my prenatal vitamins (for this purpose) and we filled them up with random things from around the house (beans, rice, bells, poly balls that I took from a dying stuffed toy, beads, paper clips...). To decorate the bottles we used Mod-Podge, glitter, and tissue paper. Then to finish it all off my husband glued the tops on with Gorilla Glue. They turned out really great! And best of all, our son LOVES them. He wasn't really into opening the packages but he loved to shake them wrapped or not.

The giveaway is still going on so be sure to post a comment! Who can turn down free?

No comments: