Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alive and Crafting

I am not AWOL I am just deep in Halloween Costumes. I can't wait to get them finished so I can see the boys. My oldest is going to be a robot. My baby is crawling everywhere so he gets to be a turtle. Our church Halloween party is on Monday (Oct. 27) so time is almost up.

In the meantime, feast upon my to do list:

Cloth Headbands
Scripture Case for my oldest to take to church
Quiet Book for the baby
Hand Towels
Cloth Napkins
Warm rain coat for my hubby
New baby shoes
Scarf for my baby (I think this may be next)
Cloth Wipes
Wool Diaper Doublers (as per a request from Mary)
Christmas Cards
Aprons for me (I am usually the last on my list)
A Dressy Dress (also for me)
Christmas Presents (I am sorry I can't be more specific but you shall see soon enough)

No comments: