Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Abra's Garden Apron



I did a fun post on another one of my blogs (Did you know I have 4 blogs? I have one dedicated to my family - you have to actually know us to read it {if you do know us but haven't been invited to read our blog, feel free to email me}, one dedicated to food, wonderful delicious food; this one dedicated to crafting; and my newest which is all about Thrift and Industry {i.e. saving money and being more self-reliant}. You should check them out!). Anyhow, back to my fun post. It was that the first 5 people who commented would get something homemade by me especially for them. So, for my friend Abra, who loves to garden, I made a Garden Apron. I have always wanted a garden apron so I thought that perhaps Abra would want one too. She loved it! (or so she said) I made 3 pockets for holding things like a trowel and pruners and a little pocket for a key or small iPod. I embellished it with crocheted flowers and old buttons. I can't wait to see it in use!

No comments: