Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall is Here

Fall is here. Winter is approaching. I love this time of year. I love the changing colors all around me. I love the smell of burning wood in fireplaces and stoves. I love soup and hot chocolate. I love fall. Thanks to the change in season and a predictable schedule now that my oldest is in school I have been feeling more and more like crafting. I have really missed it. Lately I have been cranking out the hats. Earflaps for all! There is nothing cuter than a sweet little babe with a handmade earflap hat. I hope to surprise some wonderful, dear, and patient friends with these beauties.












On another crafting note, I have started work on Christmas presents. I know that sounds like a crazy thing to do but I am totally stressing out because the baby is due on Dec. 30th (but I hope she comes before Christmas). It doesn't help that my youngest (for now) and my husband both have birthdays in January. Totally stressing. I am making progress so keep your eyes peeled, more posts are soon to come.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Those are so cute. I especially love the giraffe hats and the style of the navy and yellow one you made for Jen.